Join the Club
There are many benefits to joining a running club including:
- Running with like minded individuals in different groups depending upon pace
- Having encouragement from other runners during your run when feeling tired
- Having other runners who want to run with you will get you out the door and running when you might just want to sit in front of the TV.
- Training sessions including speedwork and other activities that will get you running faster in training and races.
- Membership is only £28 per year affiliated to UK Athletics or £15 non-affiliated
- Affiliated membership will automatically give you a £2 discount on most races
- Other affiliated benefits
- Year runs from April – March
Just come down to a club night – you don’t have to join straight away – run with us and see if we’re the right fit for you.
We meet at “The Hutch” – our small and homely base opposite the outdoor swimming pool in the Lake Grounds in Portishead at 6:50pm for a 7pm start on the following days –
- Tuesday for a long run
- Ladies only session on Wednesday evenings, aimed at beginners
- Thursday for our efforts session
To join you can complete our online membership form for April – March here.